Ms. Doris Burudi
Head of Department
Ms. Consolata Ouma
Head of Section - Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
Welcome to the Institutional Management Department, Shamberere Technical Training Institute. We are happy you visited our page to explore the training and networking opportunities. We have created for ourselves a niche in the hospitality and fashion and design industry. Our graduates are placed in different industries immediately after completing their course and those who opt for self-employment have never looked back. For them the future is bright.
Currently, the numbers of students enrolling for Food and Beverage and Fashion Design courses at Shamberere TTI continues to increase every year. We do not take this as a challenge but an opportunity. Our inspiration is drawn from the needs of our county, nation and global goals like those described by the millennium development goals (MDGs). That is the reason for our strong partnership and collaboration.
Our training strength boasts of a diversity of expertise and rich courses of Artisan, Certificate Diploma and CBET programs. This year we are rolling out CBET courses in Culinary Arts. This is meant for those trainees who have interest in studying just one area for example cake making, once the required skills are acquired the trainee is assessed and a competency certificate issued by CDACC. Courses offered in the IM Department include:-
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management (DFB)
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation Management (DCA)
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service (CFB)
- Craft Certificate in Catering and Accommodation Operations (CCA)
- Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service (AFB) CBET in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Clothing Technology (DFDCT)
- Craft Certificate in Fashion Design and Garment Making (CFDGM)
- Artisan Certificate in Garment Making (ACGM)
We are proud of our achievements but we have never allowed room for laxity in the never-ending journey of training. Success is not an option for us but a must.